Willows Run Golf Complex looks forward to seeing all of our guests. To continue to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will be re-opening with the necessary government mandates in place. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation while we follow these restrictions and procedures.
We ask all guests to abide by the following common courtesies during your visit:
If you are experiencing or have experienced flu-like symptoms in the past 48 hours, please stay home.
Maintain a minimum six-foot distance between staff and other guests.
Ensure frequent hand washing. Hand sanitizers are available around the building & property. Thank you!
Face Coverings Now Required for Service:
- Pro Shop and Starter Shack
- Restaurant (masks may be removed when eating and drinking)
- Turn building and stations beverage carts.
- Masks not required on course when playing golf (Where social distancing is possible)
Read the Overview of COVID-19 Statewide Face Covering Requirements Here
Foursomes Now Permitted! (Effective 5/16/20)
- Power cart rentals available, one cart per player (effective 6/6/20 Players from different households can now share a cart)
Online Tee Times
No Contact Check-in Option
- Call the pro shop from your car to pay by card over the phone @ 425-883-1200
- We are not accepting cash at this time
- Please limit your time in pro shop to necessary visits only
- Driving range is open for practice. Sanitized baskets can be picked up in the Pro Shop
- Please only allow 30 minutes to warm up to limit people at practice areas
On Course Changes
- Foam depth restrictors are installed on pins for no contact ball retrieval
- No bunker rakes (we suggest you play lift, clean and place in bunkers)
- Ball washers, benches, & trash cans have been removed from the course
- No club rentals available
Food & Beverage Services
- Turn stand will be open for food & beverage purchases for golfers on the course
- The Firecreek grill is now open for dine in services to 50% capacity for outdoor seating and 25% capacity for indoor seating
Rainbow Run Putting Course is Open
Maintain Appropriate Social Distance
- In order to operate as safely as possible for both our staff and our guests, please respect our mandate for 6 feet minimum distance at all times
Extra Sanitizing & Cleaning Procedures
- We have increased frequency in cleaning schedules including restrooms, handrails, door handles, and other high-touch common areas.
- Golf carts are sanitized between rentals
Please email CeJay.Stubbs@willowsrun.com for any questions of an urgent matter.
Read the entire government mandated golf re-start program Here