Rules for Miniature Golf:
1. A ball knocked out of bounds shall be placed in at a point of exit, with a penalty of 1 sroke.
2. Player has privilege of moving ball 6 inches from edge of rails or hazards, without penalty.
3. 6 stroke limit on all holes. Mark 7 and pick up.
4. Do not start on any hole until players ahead have finished that hole. Do not cut ahead of other players.
5. Ball in water, move to edge of green and continue. Penalty 1 stroke.
6. Please be kind and considerate to other players.
Please note that we are cashless but do accept debit, credit cards, apple and google pay.
We allow groups of 6 players at a time. A group of 36 would be 6 groups and we can send them out back-to-back. We can keep a tab for your group at the check in counter and you can host beverages and snacks.
We are located at a separate clubhouse at the south end of the parking lot of the Willows Run Golf Complex. We do not have a grill here at the Heron clubhouse but we do have a full service restaurant and bar called the Fire Creek Grill at the main clubhouse. Call 425.605.1118 for reservations or more information.
Heron Clubhouse Patio is available for groups of 25 to 60 players.
Patio rental is $75.00 an hour and must be reserved a minimum of 7 days in advance.
No outside food or beverage is permitted unless pre approved by Willows Run Management. (Minimum 25 players)