Rules for Miniature Golf:
1. A ball knocked out of bounds shall be placed in at a point of exit, with a penalty of 1 sroke.
2. Player has privilege of moving ball 6 inches from edge of rails or hazards, without penalty.
3. 6 stroke limit on all holes. Mark 7 and pick up.
4. Do not start on any hole until players ahead have finished that hole. Do not cut ahead of other players.
5. Ball in water, move to edge of green and continue. Penalty 1 stroke.
6. Please be kind and considerate to other players.