At Willows Run, we utilize a dynamic pricing model that provides many different rates each day. This varying price structure allows you the option to choose the time and rate that works best for you, while allowing us to offer you the best rates available 24/7! These rates are ONLY available online and are not offered by phone or in person.
Power Cart Fees:
- 18 Holes Single Rider - $20.00 Per Person
- 18 Holes 1/2 Cart - $15.00 Per Person
- 18 Holes Member Single Rider - $15.00 Per Person
- 18 Holes Member 1/2 Cart - $12.00 Per Person
- Senior*/Twilight Single Rider - $15.00 Per Person
- Senior*/Twilight 1/2 Cart - $10.00 Per Person
- Senior* Members Single Rider - $12.00 Per Person
- Senior* Members 1/2 Cart - $8.00 Per Person
- *Senior rates apply to those 60 years old or better, Mon-Thurs Only (Mon-Fri for Members)
Heron Links Par 3 Course
- Monday - Thursday: Adults $12.00 / Juniors $11.00 / Seniors $11.00
- Friday - Sunday: $14.50
- Reservation at 425-883-1200
Rainbow Run Putting Course
- Adults/Teens: $11.00
- Adults/Teens before 11:00 am: $10.00
- 12 & Under: $7.50
- 12 & Under before 11:00 am: $6.00
- First come first serve, no reservation
Weekend rates apply on Holidays.
The Driving Range at Willows Run allows ample room for practice. Improve your game during the work day, available Monday through Sunday.
- Small Bucket: $5.00 for 40 Range Balls
- Medium Bucket: $7.00 for 60 Range Balls
- Large Bucket: $9.00 for 90 Range Balls
Tuesday Deal: Half Priced Bucket Day - Small, Medium & Large Range Buckets at Half the Price.
Due to weekly maintenance, the driving range closes early on Sunday evenings. See below for accurate hours.
Designed by Ted Locke and Lisa Make, the par 72 Eagle's Talon golf course opened in 1994 and measures 6,843 yards from the championship tees.
Designed by Ted Locke and Lisa Make, the par 72 Coyote Creek golf course opened in 1999 and measures 6,344 yards of golf from the championship tees.
Opened in 1999, Heron Links is a par three course that offers all golfers the opportunity to fine tune their game. Heron Links remains a favorite of beginners and children alike.
Rainbow Run is a themed eighteen hole putting course that is fun for the entire family. The course highlights the many defining qualities of the Pacific Northwest, and features different special effects and journeys through four different climate zones.
Pro Shop Hours
7:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday: 7:00am - 5:30pm Covered Hitting Area
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 8:00pm Covered Hitting Area
- Wednesday: 7:00am - 8:00pm Covered Hitting Area
- Thursday: 7:00am - 8:00pm Covered Hitting Area
- Friday: 7:00am - 8:00pm Covered Hitting Area
- Saturday: 7:00am - 8:00pm Covered Hitting Area
- Sunday: 7:00am - 8:00pm Covered Hitting Area
Fire Creek Grill
- Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 7:00pm